Here’s another aromatherapy skincare session you can do in the comfort of your home. It will help open up and cleanse your pores as well as remove toxins and dead cells. It’s a good idea to enjoy a facial steam once a week, especially for those who have oily skin.
You will need a large bowl of boiling water, a large towel, 5 to 10 drops of essential oil
appropriate to your skin type, a face cloth, a kitchen timer and a light moisturizer. If you are looking for an online aromatherapy supplier, read this page.
- 1. Fill the bowl with boiling water.
- 2. Add 5 to 10 drops of essential oil
to the boiling water and mix.
- 3. Set timer for 5 minutes.
- 4. Hold your face about 7 to 10 cm (3 to 4 inches) above the water and place the towel so that it covers both your head and the bowl.
- 5. Keep your eyes closed. If vapors are too strong, remove the towel for a minute of so, then recover your head. Repeat as necessary.
- 6. Stay there for about 5 minutes (until the timer goes off).
- 7. Soak the face cloth in cold water and gently press onto your face to close the pores.
- 8. Apply light moisturizer.
Choosing an Aromatherapy Skin Care Product
|The selection of your aromatherapy skin care product will depend on your skin type.|
Now that you have found a list of right essential oils for your aromatherapy skin care product, make sure to read more on aromatherapy so that you can pinpoint which one of these oils would best suit you.
Find an online aromatherapy supplier here who can meet all your essential oil needs to make your own aromatherapy skin care product.