Astral travel and relaxation have been around for centuries. Sometimes referred to as astral projection, out-of-body experience, or mind travel, it’s a tool that can enhance your life by allowing you to let go of your worries while exploring other planes of reality.
Sure, this may sound like non-sense to you right now, but let me shed some light on this new-age or alternative relaxation technique.
- What if you could travel the world without spending a penny?
- What if you could find out what happened to your best friend from high school?
- What if you could astral time travel and relive part of our history?
- What if you could discover why you were put on earth?
- What if you could meet the love of your life?
The Astral Plane: The Next Occult Frontier?
Rest assured that no matter your religious beliefs (or non-beliefs), astral travel does not have to contradict the rules by which you lead your life. It’s simply another way to expand your knowledge, increase your spiritual awareness and guide you toward what you really want in life.
You can also combine astral travel and relaxation to unwind and reflect on what you are (or should be) doing with your life.
We were born, live, work, and will die in the real world. For some people, this current physical plane is the only possible reality.
But you can explore other parallel planes of reality with a little bit of patience and a few exercises.
Solve Mysteries… How Did They Do It?
Think about those pyramids in Egypt… And all those structures built by the Aztecs, Mayans, Incas… They were built centuries ago, yet the knowledge needed to build such structures seems almost out of time.
What about the scientists who could map out the stars? The accuracy with which they could pinpoint these astral bodies was incredible. It was probably people just like you and me that astral traveled to gain knowledge with the help of their astral projection guide.
You & Me … Astral Traveling?
Did you ever experience déjà-vu? What about the feeling of falling as you’re about to go to sleep? Have you ever laid in bed while finishing a dream the way you wanted it to end?
The truth is, most of us have already done it without even knowing we did it. The good news is that with a little practice, you can learn to do it on command. The first step toward astral travel is to get over your fears associated with astral projection as these would prevent astral projection from occurring in the first place.
What should you do next?
I recommend you watch these free informative videos then come back to read these pages (or the other way around if you’re the reading kind):
- You can start with something a little easier such as mind travel
- Book recommendations for more information about OBEs
- Preparation steps for astral travel techniques
- Learn one of these six techniques on how to astral project
- How to tell if astral separation is imminent
- If your astral body can’t seem to leave your physical body, read these tips on astral projection
Final Thoughts on Astral Travel and Relaxation
Astral travel and relaxation can be a bit of a Catch 22… Astral travel will help you relax, but you need to be relaxed to astral travel… If this is the case, you need to break that cycle in order to learn to astral travel for relaxation purposes.