While baking chocolate chip cookies may not be at the top of your list of relaxation activities, you should consider putting it up there.
This easy chocolate chip cookie recipe will allow you to spend quality time in the kitchen with your kids … and making cookies is fun!
Kids of all ages (yes, that means you too;)…) appreciate this type of comfort food.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
|You will need:||oven, preheated at 190C (350F)
|Ingredients:||Butter, softened||250 ml||(1 cup)|
|Brown sugar, packed||175 ml||(3/4 up)|
|Sugar||175 ml||(3/4 cup)|
|Vanilla||5 ml||(1 tsp)|
|All-purpose flour||550 ml||(2 1/4 cups)|
|Baking soda||5 ml||(1 tsp)|
|Salt||5 ml||(1 tsp)|
|Nuts (optional)||250 ml||(1 cup)|
|Chocolate chips, semi-sweet||340 g||(12 oz)|
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar and sugar with an electric mixer until it becomes creamy.
- Add the beaten eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, nuts and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Using a spoon, drop about 15 ml (1 Tbsp) of dough onto a baking sheet. Make sure to leave about 5 cm (2 inches) between the drops of dough.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. The cookies should be golden brown.
Make sure to let them cool off a little before eating them!!!
This recipe makes about 60 cookies that contain 110 calories, 6 g fat and 13 g of carbohydrates PER COOKIE.
Find more delicious and comforting recipes in the sidebar.