Some people believe that this is the best hand cream out of all the hand cream recipes that you can make at home. Try it out for yourself and post your comments at the bottom of this page.
Homemade Cream Recipe
Ingredients for this Homemade Hand Cream for Dry Hands
|10 g||(2 tsp)||Yellow Beeswax|
|50 g||(4 tbs)||Cocoa Butter|
|5 ml||(1 tsp)||Calendula Oil|
|40 ml||(3 tbs)||Almond Oil|
|5 ml||(1 tsp)||Glycerin|
|10 Drops||Geranium Essential Oil|
|10 Drops||Myrrh Essential Oil|
- In a double-boiler, melt the beeswax.
- Add the cocoa butter and let it melt.
- Add the almond oil and calendula oil and mix well.
- Add the glycerin one drop at a time while stirring.
- Remove from the heat and add the essential oils.
- Pour into a glass jar and let cool before putting the lid on.
- Make sure to label your jar with today’s date and content.
Homemade Hand Creams
If you don’t have time to make your own homemade hand cream, you can order Human+Kind Hand Cream. This hand cream is perfect for those with rough or dry hands. The thick and natural lotion is rich and creamy and contains avocado oil and Shea butter.
You can also try Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Hand Salve. Some people think that it’s simply the best hand salve out there for those with troublesome or dry skin. It contains almond butter and natural beeswax to soothe your skin as well as lavender oil, eucalyptus and rosemary extract to give it a delicious scent and aromatherapy benefits.
Your partner won’t be able to get his hands off your soft and smooth skin. Talk about fun relaxation!